Located in the heart of Saskatoon’s iconic downtown, The Saskatoon Club has been home to the city’s business and community leaders for more than a century.
Treating our members to elevated cuisine, distinct experiences, personal service and the only 24-hour athletic facility downtown, The Saskatoon Club serves and supports its members unlike any other venue in the city. More than bricks and mortar, services offered at The Saskatoon Club extend beyond the walls to ensure in this changing work environment we are meeting the needs of our members wherever they may be. The Saskatoon Club plays an important role in fostering relationships within the business community.
Our members are diverse employers, influencers, neighbours and friends. Together, we honour the past and shape the future of Saskatoon.
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager, the Server is responsible for providing an excellent member and guest experience. The Server greets members and presents menus, takes orders and responds to member needs. The Server works closely with other team members to provide a seamless experience.
· Provide excellent customer service to members and guests
· Greet members by name and present menus
· Assess member needs and preferences and provide suggestions based on their preferences; share food and beverage product knowledge
· Take and serve food/beverage orders
· Up-sell when appropriate
· Arrange table settings
· Keep tables clean and tidy at all times; clear dishes, glasses, etc. as required
· Cooperate and communicate with all serving and kitchen staff
· Assist with set-up and take down of events and functions
· Follow all provincial requirements for serving food and beverages
· 2+ years food and beverage experience
· Certifications: Serve it Right
· Proficient with various software (POS, MS Office)
· Ability to multitask
· Strong communications skills
· Excellent customer/member service skills
· 40-hour workweek
· Very competitive hourly pay
· Work alongside an award-winning team
· Generous benefits package
· Work-life-balance oriented
· Onsite staff meals
Let’s be clear, it is fun to create excellence! We are taking things to the next level for service and creating something special. We need your help to do it. If you are personally motivated by customer service and energized by customer satisfaction, this is the place for you. We work in a team atmosphere and have a unified end goal…excellence!
Please apply on this posting or drop off a resume at the front desk of The Saskatoon Club or email: email@example.com
We look forward to meeting with you!